PDA

View Full Version : Upcomming Events at UVO

UVO
07-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Two things. First, thanks to all the forum members that have visited the shop. It's much appreciated, and I enjoy seeing and talking with you all.

Secondly, I wanted to post a schedule of events, including casting clinics, classes, and trips. I will post the dates, and if you have further interest please feel free to call me at the shop here in Lebanon for details. 603-727-9305. -Steve

Saturday July 28th: Begginer/intermediate 2 hr. casting clinic with FFF certified instructor Steve Rowe.

Saturday Sept. 1st: Hunting days open house, featuring the owner of Beagle Outdoor Wear, Emile Willet. Free food, door prizes, etc. Look for a schedule of events as we get closer to the event.

Friday & Saturday Sept. 7th and 8th: Trout Camp!!! Join us friday night at the shop, then Saturday at the Meccawe Trout club for lots of instruction in all things trout fishing.

Monday Sept. 10th thru Saturday Sept. 15th: Salmon fishing on the Matapedia River, Gaspe Peninsula! If you have ever wanted to fish wild atlantic salmon, this is the trip for you. We fish out of Jim Rushers camp, in a "do it yourself" type of environment. This is a great time, and not that expensive as Salmon trips are concerned. It usually cost us around $1000 for the week. You owe it to yourself to at least call us for details. We have 4 spaces still open.

Wednesday Sept. 12th: Begginer/intermediate 2 hr. casting clinic with FFF certified instructor Steve Rowe.

I will try to update this as more programs come on line. look for a fly tying club and classes starting this winter. - Steve