April 24, 2014

Go Back   FlyFishingInNH.com Forum > General > Saltwater Section

Old 04-11-2012, 03:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to Solid
Default Great Video: Surf & Inshore Fishing

I highly recommend watching this video.

http://vimeo.com/39594064
Old 04-11-2012, 06:33 PM

Thanks for posting that! I really enjoyed watching those fish slam on top!
-Patrick
Old 04-11-2012, 07:50 PM

Damn.. awesome. It's making me antsy! This weekend is my first trip... stoked!
"When a fish is caught on bait, I feel bad for it being so gullible, unable to resist - often gut-hooked. When a fish is caught on a lure, I sometimes feel it's been abused especially if there are barbed galvanized treble hooks or umbrella rigs involved. But when I catch a big, smart striper (or a native steelhead, or a double-digit bonefish, or a remote lagoon tarpon, or....) on a self-tied fly, I feel that neither of us have any shame when we look eye to eye." -Juro
Old 04-11-2012, 08:42 PM

Default Yup

That was good stuff, would be nice to see those large surface feeds of years past, Just ordered the stuff to de- winterize the motor on my salt water rig. Should be ready by next week
Old 04-12-2012, 09:28 AM

They'll be here before we know it.
Hope to tangle with some yellow eyed devils this year. Can you believe I haven't caught one since that first trip on Lowwall's boat?
Old 04-12-2012, 11:23 AM

Send a message via AIM to Solid

It has been a long time for me as well. Actually, I can't even remember that last time I caught a Blue!
Old 04-12-2012, 02:40 PM

I caught snappers on my two weight last summer, that was a blast. Really skinny water, sight casting to these guys with tiny flies... They should have been bonefish! That's the last time in at least a year, though.
"When a fish is caught on bait, I feel bad for it being so gullible, unable to resist - often gut-hooked. When a fish is caught on a lure, I sometimes feel it's been abused especially if there are barbed galvanized treble hooks or umbrella rigs involved. But when I catch a big, smart striper (or a native steelhead, or a double-digit bonefish, or a remote lagoon tarpon, or....) on a self-tied fly, I feel that neither of us have any shame when we look eye to eye." -Juro
Old 04-12-2012, 08:10 PM

Great video. Can't wait to get out there chasing them again!! Thanls for posting.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:25 AM

That's a great video .....I just wish could get there and have some fun and excitement.

pet movers
Old 08-24-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleysmith View Post
That's a great video .....I just wish could get there and have some fun and excitement.

pet movers
It's too bad I have to move my pet myself, or I too would have time for fun and excitement.